Even if you are very careful, your infidelity will be revealed at some point of time or the other. This is going to be the “bad” time in your life.
If you really feel that your new partner is the best one for you, make sure whether you are suffering from an addiction, rather than having true love.
If you are secretly having an affair with someone who is already married or involved in a committed relation, the task is more difficult.
Impact of infidelity on a married relation:
The unfaithfulness of a spouse is perhaps one of the most painful experiences that can happen in a marriage. About half of all spouses are victims of infidelity. It means that one of the spouses in many marriages suffer the worst possible pain at some point of time during their married life.
How to win over it?
If you want to honestly put an end to the affair, then you should learn how to win over infidelity.
- Find out how you got into the infidelity - Affairs start with an attraction towards someone you know well or you spend time with. It might be with a friend or a co-worker.
- How to end the relation? There are many way to terminate an affair. The first way is to reveal the affair to spouse. The way is not to meet or stop communicating with the person. The last way is to withdraw after the permanent separation.
- Regain your marital relation – After the affair has come to an end, learn how to restore your marital relationship. If you find it hard to restore your martial relationship, go for counseling. It is more difficult when the lover is still hanging around.
- Try to forget the bitter experience - You might think that trying to rebuild love for each other after an infidelity, all are forgiven. But what might be forgiven might not be forgotten. Many couples find that the past affairs of their spouses haunt them years after it happened.
- Restore the love and faith - After the lover has left, you have to be willing to restore love and faith in your marriage. Do not be confused regarding from where should you begin.
- Be committed - Both of you have to be committed to restore the marriage. Marital infidelity is a problem where both the spouses need to be equally committed to the relationship.
- Be honest – Try to be honest in your moves. Try to maintain a balance between avoiding things and spending quality time together.