14th November: Dating does get better with age.
So, just like old wine, relationships get better as we age. And this may be due to several reasons.
Do people become wiser in terms of dating as they grow old? Yes. As we age, we seem to be learning lessons from our mistakes as well as by observing the behavior of those around us.
So, let us see how do we get better in terms of dating as we grow in years.
- Better communication–As we age, we don’t feel shy of communicating. We tend to convey our feelings to others in a better manner. That’s one of the main things that helps improvise our dating with age.
- No desperation—When we are young, we are quite desperate to date someone. But, this is not the case as we age. Reason being we have accomplished many things in our life at this juncture. So, for us, dating is not a desperate act but a relaxed decision.
- Clarity—Since we are older and hence wiser, we somehow, know clearly what we actually do want out of our relationship.
- Genuine relationship—When we age, we have learnt several things from our experiences. With time, we tend to get wiser. And we can look forward to appreciating the other person more genuinely without any awkward or showoff behavior.
- Deeper love—When we want to date someone after 40 or so, we are willing to live happily ever after with our partner. So, such dating leading to love can be a real and a richer experience.
- New ways to meet your dating partner—With time, dating has become an all new revolutionized phenomenon. And this also means giving you more choices for getting your dating partner as compared to the time when you were quite younger. You can look forward to dating events and matchmakers for starting with your dating relationship. That’s a boon for the aged looking to begin dating.
So, don’t shy away from dating if you are above 30 or 40. Remember, dating can be a more fulfilling and a long-lasting relationship. Who knows!