14th May: Do you want to keep your relationship strong?
We all know quite well that it requires effort as well as work to keep a relationship strong. So, let us together discover some simple yet indispensable ways to help keep a relationship become and stay stronger forever against all odds.
Shield your marriage against obstacles to enjoy a strong and a happier married life ever after—
- Novelty—spice of life—Novelty is the spice of life and this holds equally good for married life too. So, make sure to add some spice by including new things that you have not done before as a couple. It could be as simple as enjoying a ride in the amusement park together or joining a cooking class or even going to hiking.
- ‘Me’ time—You must take care to give some time to your spouse or your partner to help him pursue his or her own interests after returning home from work every day. So, whether its enjoying a game of tennis or swimming, its needed for every relationship.
- Laughter--Laughing is the best way to reignite the spark in any relationship. That’s because it helps in adding strength to the bonding of the couple. So, whenever you feel stressed or burned out, don’t forget that you have something wonderful in your kitty to bring things back to life, that is laughter. And a couple must also enjoy reminiscing about the joyful moments spent together in the past.
- Sharing feelings each day—Partners must share their feelings and thoughts with each other every day to stay connected in their relationship. It can be a small chat, a hello or discussions about positive developments each day.
- Compliments—Becoming husband and wife does not, by any means, indicate that we don’t need to compliment our spouse for his or her looks or anything we like about him or her. Remember, complimenting only helps to rekindle the spark in our relationship and adds life to it.
- Hugs and kisses—Kiss and make up, goes a common saying. And it is really true. For kisses and hugs say much without having to literally say anything. Such loving gestures convey our feelings of affection and love towards our partner. So, don’t be miser in hugging and kissing if you want your relationship to stay healthy for long times.
- Honesty—Being honest in our communication while respecting each other’s independent feelings are the key to a healthy and a happy relationship.
- Romance—Intimacy and romance can kindle your relationship. So, just go for it.