13th May: Are you a guy who is desperate to know whether a girl likes you or not?
Are you confused whether the smiles or glances from a girl are an indication of a liking for you? We will help you know the answer to your query by telling you some signs that a girl does like you.
Here are the steps for guys to know whether and when does a girl really like you—
- Attentive—If the girl happens to be your friend, has a soft corner for you and is hanging out with you, then it could be an initial sign that she has begun liking you. So, if you is unable to take her eyes off from you or any other sort of behavior, what we mean to say here is that she is simply more attentive to you as compared to other guys in your group. And this is a sign that the girl really likes you.
- Hugs—Hugging can be a good indicator of liking of a girl for a guy. It could also indicate a sign of getting closer with you.
- Liking or flirting?—You also need to be wary whether the girl is just flirting with you or is having a real liking for you? So, the need is to distinguish and differentiate between flirting and a crush. You can know this by taking note of the general style (behavior) of the girl around other guys.
- Compliments—indication of liking?—Is your lady showering compliments for your dress, your accessories, your physique or anything else? Well, these are sure signs that the girl has a crush on you and likes you.
- Does she smile at you?—If you want to know whether the girl has a liking for you, you can simply know by smiling at her. If she gives you a warm and a soft smile and keeps looking at you, then she is interested in you. But, if she looks away when you smile at her, then she is not interesting in having a relationship with you.
- Body language—The body language of a girl can tell much about whether she likes you or not. Gestures like crossed arms, feelings of nervousness or shyness are indicators that the girl is not interested in you. However, if she talks in a confident manner and sits diagonally or across from you, she is, very well, interested in you.