When you get into a relationship and if you’re really find it genuine then you may aim it to make a permanent relationship in life. If so then you have to treat your partner little differently and observe this relationship in a different way too.
Things that may help you to make a permanent relationship
- Hide some reveal some: When you begin with your dating, make sure that you pass and share the information which is required for establishing a trust. Revealing everything in the beginning may spoil the bond and it may not get into a mature state. This happens mainly because the person is new to you and your life so he or she may not be able to understand certain things which could be comprehended later.
- Give time to everything: Don’t be in a hurry. Give yourself and the other person a little time. There are many things that get settled only when the right time comes, so never show hurriedness. Especially when it comes to making a decision on marriage, make sure that you spend enough time to understand each other and take the final decision only when you are absolutely confident about it.
- Be comfortable to make comfortable: You need to be comfortable in a relationship, then only can you make the other person comfortable being with you. Any kind of discomfort or uneasiness would show in your bond thereby affecting it adversely.
- Respect first and then love: Such feelings always get reciprocated, so you have to respect a person the way he or she is without expecting much to change. If you do so, you will receive the same back.
- Give space to get space: You and make a special place in his life only by giving him a room to live as an ideal too and never by calling him up again and again. Your too frequent calls may be observed as“interference” or even as “spying or distrust”. You would certainly not be very happy to hear such things, so be careful and keep a check on your communication mode, timing and style too.
- Avoid over dependence: You must find other sources to derive some emotional satisfaction and happiness, it could be a friend or a relative or even a colleague. This will not make you too dependent on your partner and he will also not feel burdened.
- Give and take relationship: Check if you are getting too selfish and you are thinking only about your emotions and feelings. You have to look into mutual concerns and ac accordingly.
Ensuring that a relationship turns into a permanent one is mainly in your hands. You need to have a careful approach while maintain such a bond in life. Things have to be seen with matured eyes and one has to be rational at the same time. Behave in a way that your partner need not regret for the kind of choice he or she made.