Many a times, human beings are dominated by negative emotions. And when there is a dominance by such emotions like anxiety, jealousy, regret and many such issues the little positivity that our could have had, goes out of the window.
Impact of negative emotions
These emotions can take the real self of you. They may not allow you to see anything “green” around you; rather everything would only be grey and just grey.
They may not help you to come forward with something “good” and positive and may refrain you from living a normal and happy life.
It doesn’t stop there; these emotions could affect your financial decisions quite adversely. You may not find yourself in the right kind of mind frame to make a decision in this area and hence you may land up losing money too.
Converting them to your best use
- When you feel anxious about something or someone, make sure that you consciously start diverting your mind into a productive thinking. Never allow yourself to be in an anxious mode for more than a few minutes. Switching over is quite important.
- When you feel jealous on the achievement of others, start taking a relook at the losses and gains you have experienced in life. See where the money is leaking from, and stop those notches. Plan to buy something that excites you in near future so that you also get the same sense of achievement and feel content. This could be a sort term goal for you to achieve and your planning should be done accordingly.
- If there is regret in your mind, start converting it into an opportunity. Start thinking about the brighter side of the issue and see where you can leap it to make something great. If you could not a promotion last year and you hold yourself to be responsible for the same then start working on the weak areas or areas that need your attention immediately. Your regret can be machinery for you to work upon your weaknesses and strengthen the strength even more.
- If you feel embarrassed about something start working in this area. Reach the point where you will feel proud of yourself and improve upon this section as early as possible. Something that embarrassed you should alert become a reason for you take enough pride and for others to give your examples in this area.
- Hatred is another feeling that could exert negative emotional pressure on you. When you hate someone list down the things that you dislike about this person. And then make a list of things that could be worth learning from the same person. You may land making a longer list of good qualities in this person than the bad ones and you may change your opinion.
Negative feelings and emotions could be detrimental for your own self. It is always a smart thing to work upon them as soon as possible and turn them to the best of your use.