24th July: Have you faced a breakup in a relationship recently and don’t know how and where to start the process of dating again?
Well, you are not along. In fact, many of us may be faced with such a predicament not knowing what needs to be done to navigate the relationship process—
Let’s see some vital rules or clues to tread this path successfully—
- Stay away from big promises–So, now that you have decided to enter into a new relationship after a split, make sure not to make any empty or big promises if you think they might be impossible to fulfill.
- Watch out—Since you have already been bitten (in your previous relationship) by the bitterness of the previous relationship, so, the wisdom lies in taking precautions. Make sure to avoid the partner who is moving quickly than the normal pace in a relationship. Such a person is quite likely to go for another partner as quickly as he is hurrying you into his life. Take time to get more about him.
- Keep an eye on your new man—It is not uncommon to find a man still hooked to his ex while entering into a new relationship with you. If this is the case, talk your heart out with him. Being friends with the ex is no bad, but, if things are serious, its time to take a serious view of the situation.
- Stay positive—But, having confronted a failed relationship in the recent past does not, in any way, mean that you are likely to head in for a breakup even now. The thing is to stay positive about love and relationship. And try to forget the past as a bad dream. Only by having a positive frame of mind can you look forward to finding the love of your life.
- Look pretty—Look and stay pretty while going for a date with your new partner. And make sure that it is he who takes the initiative to arrange dates or planning outings. Avoid any guy who is reluctant or careless to take the care for his date.
- Verify facts—It is best to have knowledge about various facts about the new guy before finally entering into a relationship. Get details about his background by surfing the net.
- Stay away from aggressive partner—Don’t commit the mistake of entering into a relationship with someone who is a passive aggressive personality. Such people hide their anger under the veil of passivity. But, relationships with such people are bound to fail, sooner or later.