If you are coming across the same relationship problems again and again, as most couples do, you need to get to the root of the conflict if you really wish to be happier and healthier. There are some actions which can help to start to build a happy relation. A little step can do a lot to repair a relationship.
The common problems in a marriage:
1. Fighting over same petty issues – Couples fight over same issues again and again. They repeat the same steps and it becomes impossible to resolve them. Each partner is afraid of being abandoned and rejected.
2. Fighting over financial issues – Most of the couples fight over money matters. They often fail to match each other’s standards. This is one of the most common problems today in any society.
3. Lack of health consciousness – Some couples experience that one of them does not take his or her health seriously and refuses to visit a doctor about such problems. It drives the other one crazy.
How to win over such problems?
1. Be a good listener – All people want to be heard patiently and seriously and want to be appreciated. When you listen carefully without interrupting, it appears to the other partner that you are showing respect. Allow your partner to tell how he or she feels. Listening will give you the opportunity to communicate with the other partner.
2. Be kind – A simple smile can be the simplest action to show love. Make your partner feel your warmth by your kind words. Acknowledge his or her potentials and achievements. Appreciate your partner’s efforts. Show it in your words as well as in your actions.
3. Do not argue – Give up your ego and pride. In arguments, couples use their force and threats and cause resentment. But look at the situation from a different angle. Prove that you are committed to the relationship. Always try to compromise. Forgive your partner when he or she makes mistakes. If you make a mistake, apologize for it sincerely.
4. Express your feelings – Ask what you need. Remember your partner cannot read your mind. Place your request with a smile. Do not ask for anything by giving hints. Communicate and share your feelings with your partner as it will allow your partner to understand you.
5. Try to build up trust – Trust is the key to a success relation. Keep your commitments. Do not tell lies. Be honest in your each step.If your partner trusts you, you will have a happy and healthy relationship.